- Current Prices:$630,000 to $5,695,000
- Closed Prices:$569,999 to $1,500,000
- Median Sale Price:$894,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$417
- Association Fee Ranges:$64/mo,$200/quarter,$663 to $763,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1925 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,180 to 19,000Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 10Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Chabot Park are about $220,000 – $1,595,000 and sit on half-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, off street parking, int access from garage, side yard access, rv/boat parking, garage parking, detached garage, workshop in garage and garage.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.