- Current Prices:$1,299,950 to $1,435,000
- Closed Prices:$1,399,000 to $1,599,900
- Median Sale Price:$1,492,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$395
- Association Fee Ranges:$122
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1998 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:3,235 to 3,932Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:4 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Chambord are about $930,000 – $1,600,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with five bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 3-car garage, driveway and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.