- Current Prices:$289,900 to $919,000
- Closed Prices:$210,700 to $1,070,000
- Median Sale Price:$365,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$121
- Association Fee Ranges:$320 to $350,$0 to $3450
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1977 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,989 to 9,284Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 10Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Champion Forest are about $215,000 – $1,350,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.