- Current Prices:$399,000 to $3,200,000
- Closed Prices:$370,000 to $3,125,000
- Median Sale Price:$569,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$226
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$722 to $1413/quarter,$1400 to $8501
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1980 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,752 to 12,302Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2002. In general, homes in Champion Hills are about $400,000 – $2,595,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.