- Current Prices:$399,000 to $2,595,000
- Closed Prices:$430,000 to $820,000
- Median Sale Price:$580,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$220
- Association Fee Ranges:$760 to $1414/quarter,$1400 to $8501
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1980 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,752 to 8,570Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 3 acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2002. In general, homes in Champion Hills are about $400,000 – $1,955,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.