- Current Prices:$229,900 to $259,900
- Closed Prices:$182,400 to $282,000
- Median Sale Price:$210,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$86
- Association Fee Ranges:$150 to $660,$650 to $660
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1994 to 1999
- Sq. Ft.:2,056 to 3,324Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Champion Springs is a neighborhood in Spring, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 1995 and 1999. Homes in Champion Springs are 2,600 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Champion Springs typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.