- Current Prices:$275,000 to $314,500
- Closed Prices:$225,000 to $425,000
- Median Sale Price:$307,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$150
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0/mo,$0 to $470
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1998 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,200 to 5,372Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2003. In general, homes in Chancellors Ridge are about $225,000 – $415,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.