- Current Prices:$225,000
- Closed Prices:$181,000 to $445,000
- Median Sale Price:$325,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$138
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $182/mo,$0 to $470
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1998 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:1,230 to 3,736Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Chancellors Ridge is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2003. In general, homes in Chancellors Ridge are about $175,000 – $435,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.