- Current Prices:$649,900
- Closed Prices:$629,900 to $690,000
- Median Sale Price:$633,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$236
- Association Fee Ranges:$174 to $180/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1995 to 1997
- Sq. Ft.:2,755 to 2,780Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
The homes in Chancery Square represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Chancery Square are $610,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.