- Current Prices:$211,990 to $222,990
- Closed Prices:$154,000 to $256,990
- Median Sale Price:$180,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$123
- Association Fee Ranges:$400 to $480,$100 to $120/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,491 to 2,944Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Chanler Ridge are about $125,000 – $225,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.