- Closed Prices:$123,000 to $170,000
- Median Sale Price:$160,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$110
- Association Fee Ranges:$40/mo,$100/quarter,$400 to $480
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,491 to 2,944Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Chanler Ridge are $150,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.