- Current Prices:$2,295,000 to $2,450,000
- Closed Prices:$2,400,000
- Median Sale Price:$2,400,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$2087
- Association Fee Ranges:$625 to $1250
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:1,136 to 1,232Sq. Ft.
- Lot Sizes:1 - 1 acres
Residents of the building get lucky when it comes to conveniences. Residents of this community can cool off in the pool, which is only one of the great property amenities.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Channel Reef features a handful of attached and condo options. This building was constructed in 1962. In general, homes in Channel Reef are about $2,000,000 – $5,500,000 and sit on 1.25-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and other.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.