- Current Prices:$769,000
- Closed Prices:$642,000 to $893,000
- Median Sale Price:$725,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$539
- Association Fee Ranges:$228/mo,$238,$238/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1984 to 1988
- Sq. Ft.:1,428 to 1,818Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Lot Sizes:3 - 3 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Chapala represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Chapala are $695,000 and sit on 2-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.