- Current Prices:$629,000
- Closed Prices:$589,900 to $802,000
- Median Sale Price:$680,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$441
- Association Fee Ranges:$228/mo,$238,$238/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1984 to 1988
- Sq. Ft.:1,428 to 1,777Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Lot Sizes:3 - 3 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Chapala represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Chapala are $695,000 and sit on 2-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.