- Current Prices:$649,000
- Closed Prices:$279,500 to $635,000
- Median Sale Price:$405,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$316
- Association Fee Ranges:$460/mo,$270 to $730
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1950 to 1990
- Sq. Ft.:1,533 to 2,156Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
Homes for Sale
Chaparral Country Club is largely a condo community. The homes in Chaparral Country Club represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Chaparral Country Club are about $225,000 – $505,000 and sit on 2630.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.