- Current Prices:$324,500
- Closed Prices:$226,000 to $377,115
- Median Sale Price:$287,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$210
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$35 to $55/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1984 to 1996
- Sq. Ft.:1,063 to 1,986Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Chaparral Ranch represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Chaparral Ranch are about $100,000 – $260,000 and sit on 6149.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.