- Current Prices:$243,000
- Closed Prices:$153,990 to $247,000
- Median Sale Price:$168,490
- Average $ per sq ft:$80
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$350 to $375
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,437 to 3,056Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Chaparral Ridge represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Chaparral Ridge are $160,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.