- Current Prices:$769,000 to $799,887
- Closed Prices:$718,000 to $799,000
- Median Sale Price:$789,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$236
- Association Fee Ranges:$100,$0,$100/mo
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:2008 to 2010
- Sq. Ft.:2,653 to 3,635Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2007, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2011. In general, homes in Chaparral Ridge are about $400,000 – $840,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.