- Current Prices:$480,000
- Closed Prices:$345,500 to $480,000
- Median Sale Price:$402,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$176
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:1,564 to 2,737Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Chaparral Ridge are about $205,000 – $460,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and 3-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.