- Current Prices:$250,000 to $365,000
- Closed Prices:$275,000 to $395,000
- Median Sale Price:$332,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$237
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1979 to 1980
- Sq. Ft.:941 to 1,830Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Chaparral represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Chaparral are about $170,000 – $340,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.