- Current Prices:$520,000
- Closed Prices:$385,000 to $505,000
- Median Sale Price:$466,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$288
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1989 to 1990
- Sq. Ft.:1,373 to 1,808Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Chaparral represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Chaparral are about $275,000 – $520,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and attached garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.