- Closed Prices:$111,000 to $300,000
- Median Sale Price:$117,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$50,$200 to $272/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1997 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:1,000 to 2,700Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Chapel Hill is a neighborhood in Alsip, Illinois. Homes in Chapel Hill are 1,500 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Chapel Hill typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.