- Current Prices:$349,000 to $599,000
- Closed Prices:$218,000 to $550,000
- Median Sale Price:$315,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$120
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $650,$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1985 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,752 to 6,130Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Chapel Hills represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Chapel Hills are about $230,000 – $620,000 and sit on half-acre lots with five bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.