- Current Prices:$436,634 to $505,000
- Closed Prices:$317,500 to $490,000
- Median Sale Price:$399,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$211
- Association Fee Ranges:$101.67 to $108,$105 to $167/mo,$295 to $400/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1992 to 1995
- Sq. Ft.:1,632 to 3,500Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Chapel Oaks represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Chapel Oaks are about $275,000 – $500,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.