- Current Prices:$375,000 to $524,999
- Closed Prices:$317,500 to $520,000
- Median Sale Price:$384,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$190
- Association Fee Ranges:$105 to $166/mo,$260 to $388/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1992 to 1995
- Sq. Ft.:1,632 to 3,500Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
The community of Chapel Oaks offers great range of choices for buyers. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $70 to $280. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $3,245 to as high as $5,854 in this community.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.