- Current Prices:$250,000
- Closed Prices:$224,000 to $257,000
- Median Sale Price:$240,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$244
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$48 to $50,$200/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,025 to 1,224Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Chappell Hill features a handful of single-family and condo options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2013. In general, homes in Chappell Hill are about $115,000 – $250,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.