- Current Prices:$1,575,000 to $2,875,000
- Closed Prices:$1,500,000 to $4,125,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,850,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$665
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1939 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:2,551 to 6,137Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Charles Hill are about $600,000 – $3,395,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, off street parking, int access from garage, detached garage, garage parking, carport - 2 or more and side yard access.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.