- Current Prices:$249,900 to $419,000
- Closed Prices:$242,500 to $350,000
- Median Sale Price:$278,700
- Average $ per sq ft:$159
- Association Fee Ranges:$54 to $57/mo,$170 to $180/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1991 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:1,396 to 3,027Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Charleston Corners are about $200,000 – $380,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.