- Current Prices:$335,000 to $400,000
- Closed Prices:$285,000 to $397,000
- Median Sale Price:$332,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$202
- Association Fee Ranges:$170 to $174/mo,$159.66 to $175
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1999 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:1,611 to 2,376Sq. Ft.
Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Take advantage of the conveniences of having a luxurious clubhouse steps away from your front door.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2001. In general, homes in Charleston Court At Abacoa are about $210,000 – $400,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.