- Current Prices:$185,000 to $249,500
- Closed Prices:$136,000 to $235,000
- Median Sale Price:$191,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$133
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1958 to 1965
- Sq. Ft.:1,699 to 1,987Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Charleston Heights represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Charleston Heights are about $125,000 – $200,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are driveway and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.