- Current Prices:$409,990 to $449,990
- Closed Prices:$383,398 to $540,000
- Median Sale Price:$419,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$160
- Association Fee Ranges:$75 to $150/mo,$75 to $225/quarter
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:2,545 to 4,064Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Charleston Landing represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Charleston Landing are $395,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.