- Current Prices:$339,000 to $1,399,000
- Closed Prices:$210,000 to $2,000,000
- Median Sale Price:$381,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$186
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1992 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,438 to 7,483Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 7Bathrooms
Charleston National is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Charleston National represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Charleston National are about $260,000 – $1,320,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and 3-car garage.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.