- Current Prices:$213,825 to $350,000
- Closed Prices:$259,900 to $341,000
- Median Sale Price:$287,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$137
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$223 to $268/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,672 to 3,396Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Charleston Park are about $215,000 – $340,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.