- Current Prices:$219,900 to $249,900
- Closed Prices:$196,500 to $250,000
- Median Sale Price:$242,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$155
- Association Fee Ranges:$50/mo,$0,$600
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:1,355 to 1,604Sq. Ft.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Charleston Pointe features a handful of single-family and condo options. The homes in Charleston Pointe represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Charleston Pointe are $230,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.