- Current Prices:$335,000 to $429,900
- Closed Prices:$325,000 to $430,000
- Median Sale Price:$380,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$158
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0,$0 to $42/mo
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1996 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:1,262 to 3,300Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Charleston Village are about $315,000 – $425,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.