- Current Prices:$59,000 to $85,000
- Closed Prices:$55,000 to $85,000
- Median Sale Price:$65,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$89
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $300,$0 to $330/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1970 to 1979
- Sq. Ft.:644 to 919Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Charlotte Square Condominiums represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Charlotte Square Condominiums are about $30,000 – $80,000 and sit on half-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are lot and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.