- Current Prices:$162,000 to $549,950
- Closed Prices:$145,000 to $590,000
- Median Sale Price:$315,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$156
- Association Fee Ranges:$105 to $438/quarter,$59 to $299/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:922 to 5,555Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
You can find home designs and prices to accommodate your budget in the community of Charter Colony. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $70 to $426, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,394 to as high as $5,875. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $70 to $426. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $880 to as high as $3,132.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.