- Current Prices:$49,000 to $2,299,900
- Closed Prices:$8,500 to $6,415,000
- Median Sale Price:$599,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$319
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $1350,$67 to $403/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1921 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:432 to 8,645Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 4 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Charter Oak is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Charter Oak are about $135,000 – $3,700,000 and sit on 155.25-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.