- Current Prices:$475,000 to $550,000
- Closed Prices:$226,000 to $420,000
- Median Sale Price:$318,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$128
- Association Fee Ranges:$215 to $275
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1974 to 1986
- Sq. Ft.:2,098 to 4,930Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Charter Point represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Charter Point are about $150,000 – $600,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.