- Current Prices:$465,000 to $500,000
- Closed Prices:$419,000 to $1,050,000
- Median Sale Price:$479,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$204
- Association Fee Ranges:$758 to $2090,$740 to $1046
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:2,290 to 4,832Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Chase At Stonebriar features a handful of attached and single-family options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Chase At Stonebriar are about $350,000 – $700,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.