- Current Prices:$145,000 to $176,000
- Closed Prices:$112,000 to $170,000
- Median Sale Price:$139,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$153
- Association Fee Ranges:$218 to $300/mo,$272 to $300
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1983 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:843 to 8,000Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
Chasewood of Jupiter is a wonderful community that features an array of home designs and prices to suit a variety of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $204 to $303. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $716 to as high as $2,320.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.