- Current Prices:$160,000 to $168,000
- Closed Prices:$129,000 to $169,000
- Median Sale Price:$150,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$144
- Association Fee Ranges:$884/quarter,$300/mo,$281 to $300
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1983 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:843 to 8,000Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Chasewood Of Jupiter represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Chasewood Of Jupiter are about $80,000 – $180,000 and sit on 4.25-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.