- Current Prices:$200,000 to $245,000
- Closed Prices:$156,000 to $269,990
- Median Sale Price:$199,949
- Average $ per sq ft:$81
- Association Fee Ranges:$150,$83/mo,$83 to $332/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,380 to 3,087Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2012. In general, homes in Chasewood are about $140,000 – $265,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.