- Current Prices:$212,000 to $229,900
- Closed Prices:$137,000 to $218,900
- Median Sale Price:$180,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$100
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $116/quarter,$0 to $162
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2012
- Sq. Ft.:946 to 3,190Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Chastain are about $140,000 – $215,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.