- Current Prices:$394,900 to $645,900
- Closed Prices:$232,000 to $385,000
- Median Sale Price:$273,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$157
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $80/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1920 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,320 to 4,807Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Chatham Forest are about $235,000 – $385,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.