- Current Prices:$278,400 to $375,000
- Closed Prices:$232,000 to $385,000
- Median Sale Price:$265,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$132
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $80/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1920 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,320 to 3,037Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 3 acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Chatham Forest are about $235,000 – $385,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.