- Current Prices:$285,000
- Closed Prices:$235,000 to $305,000
- Median Sale Price:$273,850
- Average $ per sq ft:$249
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $340/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1993 to 1995
- Sq. Ft.:1,031 to 1,284Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Homes for Sale
Chatham Green is a neighborhood in Sterling, Virginia. The most common type of home in this community is condo, and the majority are traditional and colonial style, and they were built between 1993 and 1995. Homes in Chatham Green are 1,200 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.