- Current Prices:$227,500 to $235,000
- Closed Prices:$195,000 to $214,900
- Median Sale Price:$204,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$154
- Association Fee Ranges:$223 to $233
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1989 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:1,315 to 3,229Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Chautauqua Overlooking Mount Dora are about $130,000 – $275,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.