- Current Prices:$159,500 to $165,000
- Closed Prices:$85,000 to $212,000
- Median Sale Price:$165,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$228
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $464,$0 to $468/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1968 to 1980
- Sq. Ft.:700 to 965Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Residents of the building get lucky when it comes to conveniences. Residents of this community can cool off in the pool, which is only one of the great property amenities.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1968. In general, homes in Chelsea Bayview Condominiums are about $105,000 – $245,000 and sit on average-sized lots with one bedroom and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are garage, other and none.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.