- Current Prices:$419,000 to $499,000
- Closed Prices:$419,000 to $499,000
- Median Sale Price:$455,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$141
- Association Fee Ranges:$41.25 to $112/mo
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1989 to 1997
- Sq. Ft.:2,507 to 4,374Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Cherokee represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cherokee are about $500,000 – $815,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with five bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.