- Current Prices:$459,999 to $999,000
- Closed Prices:$254,000 to $1,350,000
- Median Sale Price:$625,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$760
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$203 to $295/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1915 to 2012
- Sq. Ft.:480 to 2,582Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Cherokee Point is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cherokee Point are about $220,000 – $750,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are garage, street and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.