- Current Prices:$259,000 to $739,000
- Closed Prices:$233,500 to $875,000
- Median Sale Price:$505,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$581
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$203 to $295/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1908 to 1985
- Sq. Ft.:480 to 1,613Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Cherokee Point is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cherokee Point are about $220,000 – $750,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are garage, street and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.