- Current Prices:$329,900 to $365,000
- Closed Prices:$310,365 to $395,000
- Median Sale Price:$335,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$119
- Association Fee Ranges:$510,$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2013 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:2,397 to 3,497Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Cherokee Reserve represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cherokee Reserve are $305,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.