- Current Prices:$175,000 to $249,000
- Closed Prices:$138,000 to $239,900
- Median Sale Price:$174,775
- Average $ per sq ft:$163
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1953 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:800 to 2,785Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cherry Hills are about $25,000 – $250,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway, garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.