- Current Prices:$1,119,000 to $2,750,000
- Closed Prices:$510,000 to $2,276,740
- Median Sale Price:$1,145,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$389
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $155/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1895 to 2021
- Sq. Ft.:900 to 8,362Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 8Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Cherrydale is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cherrydale are about $550,000 – $1,900,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.