- Current Prices:$289,900
- Closed Prices:$199,000 to $309,000
- Median Sale Price:$279,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$243
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1946 to 1948
- Sq. Ft.:1,070 to 1,527Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Cherrywood is a neighborhood in Dallas, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 1946 and 1948. Homes in Cherrywood are 1,300 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and one bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Cherrywood typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.