- Current Prices:$199,890 to $300,000
- Closed Prices:$94,500 to $900,000
- Median Sale Price:$153,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$143
- Association Fee Ranges:$219.14 to $225.54/mo,$0 to $236.47
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1994 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:792 to 2,089Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cherrywood Estates are about $65,000 – $220,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.