- Current Prices:$635,000 to $649,000
- Closed Prices:$528,000 to $630,000
- Median Sale Price:$560,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$503
- Association Fee Ranges:$355/mo,$355
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1974 to 1976
- Sq. Ft.:1,065 to 1,395Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Cherrywood is largely a condo community. The homes in Cherrywood represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cherrywood are about $530,000 – $790,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.