- Current Prices:$645,000
- Closed Prices:$520,000 to $655,000
- Median Sale Price:$620,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$525
- Association Fee Ranges:$355/mo,$355
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:1,065 to 1,453Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
Cherrywood is largely a condo community. The homes in Cherrywood represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cherrywood are about $530,000 – $790,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.